Meet Tom Murray, Director of Technology and Cyber Education
How are you involved in education?
- Director of Technology and Cyber Education, Quakertown Community School District, Bucks County, PA
What’s your ideal classroom or school like?
- Students engaged and highly motivated working alongside a dedicated, passionate teacher in a 1:1 environment, where technology infused, project-based learning leads to high levels of student achievement.
Have you ever attended an unconference before?
- Surprisingly, no! Can’t wait!!
If you were to lead a session at EdCamp, what would it be about?
- Professional Development Reform! w/ my PALs Rick Kiker and Kristen Swanson
- Utilizing Google Forms for Formative Assessment
Do you have a website or blog?
- SmartBlog on Education (@Smartbrief) – Various, including “The Obsolete Tech Director‘, ‘A Plea for PD Reform‘, and ‘Complete Versatility in a Public School Setting.’
Are you on Twitter?
What is your favorite digital tool?
- Twitter – My PLN Rocks!