Meet Whitney Hoffman, Parent, District Volunteer, Author
How are you involved in education?
- Parent, sit on school district committees, author, differentiated instruction book of Lists for Jossey Bass
What’s your ideal classroom or school like?
- Every kid has a laptop or iPad; smartboard; Wired skype hookup with mics for every seat; podcasting studio, green screen, Node chairs for flexible grouping; project and collaboration spaces; few limits and long on imagination
Have you ever attended an unconference before?
- Podcamps (help run podcamp Philly), Barcamps, Edcamp, Health camp
If you were to lead a session at EdCamp, what would it be about?
- Making Differentiated Instruction a Reality
- Using Social Tools to engage student
- iPads as tools, not toys
Do you have a website or blog?
Are you on Twitter?
What is your favorite digital tool?
- Google docs/forms