Where & When?
Edcamp Philly will be:
Friday, August 2, 2019
Corbett Experience Center
55 Buttonwood St., Norristown
Bringing a laptop or other wireless device is recommended. Wireless internet will be available, and we encourage you to use it!
For those of you who have never gone to an Edcamp before, please make a note of the unusual part of the morning where we will build the schedule. Edcamp doesn’t believe in paying people to come and talk at you about teaching! At an Edcamp, the people attending – the participants – facilitate sessions on teaching and learning! So Edcamp won’t succeed without a whole bunch of you wanting to run a session of some kind! What kinds of sessions might you run?
- Discussions on issues in education
- Share a model lesson or unit
- Conduct an inquiry session into a new tool
- Share something you’re passionate about
- Discuss new things you’d like to learn more about
- Share activities you’re looking to improve
- Anything else you can think of that will get other interested teachers to come and share with you!
Edcamp Philly should be a great day of learning! Even if you don’t feel like facilitating a session, please come ready to share ideas.