Meet Tom Murray, Director of Technology and Cyber Education
If you’d like to be featured in our Meet the Edcampers series, fill out this form!
How are you involved in education?
- Director of Technology and Cyber Education, Quakertown Community School District, Bucks County, PA
What’s your ideal classroom or school like?
- Students engaged and highly motivated working alongside a dedicated, passionate teacher in a 1:1 environment, where technology infused, project-based learning leads to high levels of student achievement.
Have you ever attended an unconference before?
- Surprisingly, no! Can’t wait!!
If you were to lead a session at EdCamp, what would it be about?
- Professional Development Reform! w/ my PALs Rick Kiker and Kristen Swanson
- Utilizing Google Forms for Formative Assessment
Do you have a website or blog?
- SmartBlog on Education (@Smartbrief) – Various, including “The Obsolete Tech Director‘, ‘A Plea for PD Reform‘, and ‘Complete Versatility in a Public School Setting.’
Are you on Twitter?
What is your favorite digital tool?
- Twitter – My PLN Rocks!