Meet Dr. David D. Timony, Adjunct Professor of Educational Psychology
If you’d like to be featured in our Meet the Edcampers series, fill out this form!
How are you involved in education?
- Adjunct Professor of Educational Psychology
- Learning Specialist at Philadelphia independent school
What’s your ideal classroom or school like?
- The perfect classroom is filled with students. Anything beyond that is a bonus but not necessary.
Have you ever attended an unconference before?
- Yes. EdCamp Philly, HigherEdCamp Philly, EdCampNYC, TeachMeetNJ
If you were to lead a session at EdCamp, what would it be about?
- My favorite topic is Expertise and high level skill acquisition but I also love talking about the influence of neuroscience on teaching and learning.
Oooohhhh, maybe Statistics? Who’s with me?!
Do you have a website or blog?
Are you on Twitter?
What is your favorite digital tool?
- I’m good with my digits. Guitar or maybe piano.