Meet Dr. David D. Timony, Adjunct Professor of Educational Psychology
How are you involved in education?
- Adjunct Professor of Educational Psychology
- Learning Specialist at Philadelphia independent school
What’s your ideal classroom or school like?
- The perfect classroom is filled with students. Anything beyond that is a bonus but not necessary.
Have you ever attended an unconference before?
- Yes. EdCamp Philly, HigherEdCamp Philly, EdCampNYC, TeachMeetNJ
If you were to lead a session at EdCamp, what would it be about?
- My favorite topic is Expertise and high level skill acquisition but I also love talking about the influence of neuroscience on teaching and learning.
Oooohhhh, maybe Statistics? Who’s with me?!
Do you have a website or blog?
Are you on Twitter?
What is your favorite digital tool?
- I’m good with my digits. Guitar or maybe piano.